What are Scrapers?
Scraping is a process of crawling and gathering data with their subsequent processing and analysis. Scraper is a programme that is responsible for data gathering and syntactic analysis. You can use it to simplify the search for content for your resource in a short time. It can be used for significant volumes of continuously updated data.
How does it work?
How do web scrapers work: when searching for information, parsers use sets of keywords, phrases and templates. Scrapers save the found information based on their settings. Data can be pushed to the database, converted into required formats (.html, .xml, .sql and others) that allow fast export of data into CMS or any other system for improving your business, recording of text files, placing them in a new folder.
How does it work?
How do parsers work: when searching for information, parsers use set keywords, phrases and templates. Parsers save the found information based on their settings. Data can be forwarded to the database, converted into required formats (.html, .xml, .sql and others) that allow fast export of data into CMS or any other system for improving your business, recording of text files, placing them in a new folder.
Get a consultation
Scrapers will solve your tasks instead of you
The main issue of modern Internet is too much information that a human cannot systematize by hand.
Web scrapers created
How can parsers be used?
- High speed (high quality multi-tennant scraper can process thousands of pages a minute);
- Process automation and decreasing the company staff’s load;
- Many possibilities: the volumes that can be scraped through the program cannot be compared to those that a human being can analyze.
- Accuracy. Classifies information into technical and “human”.
- Mistake-free. The script selects only the most relevant information.
- Efficiency. The parser converts collected data into any type.
- Web stores can use it to quickly collect data on products and subsequently add them to their website.
- Real estate agents monitor ads selling real estate every day. If done manually, this work is tedious, time-consuming and ineffective. Scrapers can be of use in real estate. This also refers to car dealers, fashion retail and others.
- Scrapers can be used to create a website or blog. It automates the collection of information and will help in adding content. Uniqueness may be improved by using synonymization and automated translation.
- Search for new partners and customers. The programme will automate, simplify and speed up the process of finding contact information.
- SEO-related activities. The script analyzes search engine links, site traffic, requests for statistical data from various sources. Usually, Google or Yandex crawler scripts are used. The information obtained is provided in a convenient format.
- Exchange rates and weather forecasts. After all, information in these fields gets outdated every minute. Manual updates require the availability of enormous human resources. But for the software this task is a piece of cake.
- For aggregator websites (employment websites, web stores, news resources, classifieds websites, etc.). It helps scrape data from various platforms and aggregate, which simplifies search for users. The script instantly traces updates and offers up-to-date information. This includes employment websites, web stores, news resources and others.